Great loop off busy roads and on bike and forest trails.
You can start the loop at the Amherst College tennis courts entrance to the Norwattick Bike Trail.
1) Turn South toward Station Road. Run ~1.5 miles to Station Road.
2)At Station Road, turn left, cross tracks and run up approximately 0.2 miles to Iduna Rd. - turn Rt onto Iduna.
3) Follow Iduna loop to end, cross Station Road entering Amherst Woods on Wildflower Road.
4) Follow Wildflower to end.
5) Turn Right on Old Farm Rd.
6) Run 0.7 miles to entrance to Wentworth Farm on Left.
7) Cross bridge and at field stay right at every opportunity.
8) Cross Fort River and proceed off path onto Stanley Street. Go to end (~0.3 miles)
9) Turn Left on South East Street proceed ~0.1 mile under railroad bridge.
10) Take first right after underpass on road up through meadow.
11) At the top of the hill turn right at the Amherst College green house and follow road back to tennis courts. Between 5 and 6 Miles.