Check out the 18th episode of 4 Feet Running — and Part 1 of a very special 2-part 2007 Philadelphia Marathon spectacular! This week:
- Nik and Dan travel hundreds of miles across the unforgiving wilderness of suburban Connecticut, New York, and Pennsylvania
- They discuss, and eat, junk food
- Nik and Dan stop in Scranton, Pa., home of Dunder Mifflin Inc., which because of a snafu doesn't get recorded
- They take a 2-mile run through downtown Philly to get Nik nice and limber
- Nik prepares to run her second 26.2-miler
- It briefly becomes 4 Feet Painting as they get into a highbrow art discussion
- Make sure to listen next week to see if Nik finishes the marathon!
Download this episode and more from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out here on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to check out the Website at http://4feetrunning.blogspot.com/!
Post a reply on the Bulletin Board